1. Terms/Money Back Guarantee
2. Limited Use License
- Permission is granted to you and you only to stream for a period of no less than one year from the date of purchase of each of your purchased courses in SEAK, Inc.'s Teachable.com Streaming School for individual, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a single person limited use license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials in any way;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public or group display (commercial or non-commercial);
- create derivative works based on the materials;
- share the materials with any other person or entity, post online or show the materials to any other person;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- download any of the video on the site unless specifically allowed by SEAK;
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server; or
- in any way record, film or republish the materials in this School.
- You agree that SEAK shall suffer irreparable harm should you violate the terms of this limited use license.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SEAK, Inc and its agents, employees, owners, faculty and attorneys for any costs, damages, attorneys' fees, expenses and the like arising out of your violation of of the limited use license granted herein.
The materials on this School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. SEAK does not provide legal advice and our materials are for informational purposes only. If legal advice is sought, a licensed attorney should be consulted.
4. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall SEAK, Inc or its owners, faculty, employees or attorneys be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. In any and all events you agree that SEAK's liability in the event of any dispute arising from your use of this School shall be strictly limited to a return of the purchase price paid for the materials in question.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law/Severability