Workers’ Compensation administrative systems and the courts are increasingly using Evidence Based Medicine in causation analysis, utilization review of treatment, and work ability assessment. This streaming program will show you how scientific evidence can and should impact causation determinations, treatment decisions, and work restrictions and limitations.
***6.5 hours of streaming instruction plus 314 page written manual***
***30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE***
At the completion of this streaming program, you will:
- Know the definition and role of Evidence Based Medicine in Workers’ Compensation
- Have resources to use to find evidence on questions that arise in your world
- Understand evidence based causation analysis, and why it is important
- Understand evidence based work ability assessment
- Understand evidence based Utilization Review of treatment requests
- Have a template to formulate File Review and IME reports using evidence to support your opinions
- Have references to evidence on several commonly occurring questions in work-related injuries and illnesses.
Here’s what your colleagues have to say about this program:
“Dr. T. is a great instructor.”
“Excellent as usual.”
“Enjoyed his presentation style. Able to follow and make notes in syllabus.”
“Excellent job – amazing endurance!”